The Panhellenic Symposium on Oceanography & Fisheries has become an institution for HCMR, as well as for the scientific community of Greece. By organising the 11th Symposium, in collaboration with the Department of Marine Sciences (University of the Aegean), we aim to enhance the collaboration between the academic and research communities of the Balkans, the Mediterranean and the Black Sea.
Contributions (oral or poster presentations) should be relevant to the following topics:
- Physical & Chemical Oceanography
- Marine Biology
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Surface and Underground Inland Waters: Hydrology, Hydro-Geochemistry, Biology, Ichthyology
- Integrated Management of Coastal Zone – Lagoons & River Basins
- Ecological Water Quality: Implementation of EU Directives
- Genetics & Population Genomics: from genes to ecosystem
- Fisheries, Environmental Impacts – Monitoring and Management
- Marine Geology & Geophysics / Seismology
- Maritime Technology & Applications
Deadline for abstract subsmission: 30th November 2014!
When: 13th-17th May 2015
Where: Mytilene, Lesvos Island, Greece
more information: http://www.symposia.gr/en/