The Environmental Studies Center, Qatar University in Doha is the leading research center in the region has recently acquired a top notch research vessel loaded with the latest technologies to study the rich coastal marine waters of the Arabian Gulf and the neighboring water bodies. We are looking for experienced scholars to work with the present team of Qatar University and bring- in an international flavor and expertise to the region. You should have a Ph.D. in your field with a minimum of three your experience, good publication record and must have interest in sea-going field trips.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for :
- Expert in tropical marine organism systematics
- Professional diver
- Knowledge in aquarium management is a welcomed asset
- Secure external funded if needed
- Work with other teams on interdisciplinary projects
- May teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses in marine biology
Application deadline: 31st July 2013
Please see also: https://careers.qu.edu.qa/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?page=/oracle/apps/irc/candidateSelfService/webui/VisVacDispPG&OAHP=IRC_EXT_SITE_VISITOR_APPL&OASF=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&akRegionApplicationId=821&transactionid=227581728&retainAM=N&addBreadCrumb=RP&p_svid=3561&p_spid=162120&oapc=6&oas=R1gEWIfLgOsCiawiaC4ZVw..